Hydraulics of the American Horizontal Directional Drilling Rigs
With a rack system
FORWARD RX77 × 400 carriage equipped with a rack system, which
increases the operation reliability and facilitates maintenance.
The rig is standing stable on steel track with rubber element. It
increases reliability of the rig and not damages asphalt surface.
Drilling rig also has engine and hydraulic oil preheating system.
Automatic drill rods feeding system and the anchor hydraulic system
shorten running period and increase productivity. Due to the
maximum elevation angle of 25 ° rig can drive on any truck.
FORWARD RX77×400 НDD rig is equipped with reliable hydraulics of
the American SAUER DANFOSS, durable drilling tool made of
FORWARD RX77×400 НDD rig is equipped with motor power of 338kW. A
unique system of rotation and the feed-traction provides traction
up to 70 000 kg and spindle torque up to 40000N.m. Maximum makeup
system spindle torque 40000N.m. Maximum breakout system spindle
torque 80000 N.m.
Diesel engine power
Maximum spindle torque
Mud pump capacity
HDD rig weight
21 000 kg
1. Control cabin with air condition and heating system
2. Steel track with rubber elements prevents damaging of road
3. Complex preheating system of engine, engine air manifold and
4. Hydraulic ball valve on mud pump saves drilling fluid while
drill rods’ changing
5. Control of drill rods’ untwisting
6. Lubrication mechanism of drill rods’ thread joints
7. Big capacity of mud pump
8. Frame slides (using drill head) to change drilling angle